Sunday, March 1, 2009

planning document

anyway, last 2 week ago, i m first time doing the planning document, suddenly where i recheck agian, the planning document is a similar that the proposal, work paper and so on. just the planning document want me to deep detail when i go for the target group and choosing the suitable software for my web, so my group and i was finish up the planning doument and i think quite enough for the early progress. so from day to a day i'll follow up fo my web as long as the web is better than the whatever current web....heheh, so give your comment and experiance for your project

salam...deen

3 comments:

  1. Hi Deen
    I wish to know which kind og ID model your group use in this project and why? I used Hannafin and peck, but I.m not sure about the reason....Thanx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo. i have use the ADDIE model
    i think it is the better one for develop the web

    ReplyDelete
  3. hm...i think u know how to do the planning document..coz u're from utm before this...it is same with the degree project..a little bit i think...

    ReplyDelete

please welcome to give your comment about my blog...thank u..:)